Not long ago I did a product review on the Coastal Scents Revealed Palette. Today I'm going to share one of my go-to looks using these shadows.
Typically, I go for a natural eye shadow look. I like to use the taupe and brown shades for every-day wear. For me, this look is quick and easy because I don't use dark colors that are hard to blend. If I'm in a hurry, I know I can do this without too much effort and it still ads great definition to the eye.
1. Starting with a primed lid, I apply the base color all over the lid with a soft shadow brush.
2. Using a smaller domed blending brush, I apply the medium shade to the crease and blend with windshield wiper motions.
3. Next I take a small blending brush and apply the darkest shade to the outer corner of my eye. I dab the shadow on the lid then blend using buffing motions. I go up slightly and in towards the center of my lid.
4. Taking a dense shadow brush (like this one), I add the highlight color just under the brow bone.
5. Using a small brush, I apply the same highlight in the inner corner of the eye to make it pop.
6. Using an angled brush, I take the black shadow and apply it as a liner. I draw the line heavier towards the outer corner of the eye.
7. Then I apply the same crease color under the eye and blend out.
8. Apply a couple coats of mascara to finish the look. Here I used my favorite Too Faced mascara!