Today is Friday! It's not just any Friday though...it's Friday the 13th. The 13th of June, which also happens to be my birthday. I'm 29 today, which is weird, but I actually stopped having birthdays at age 26. So it doesn't really count. :)
Because it's my birthday, and I think that means I should be able to do just about whatever I want to do on this day, I'm going to "pretend plan" my birthday and share the top five things I'd do. It involves a destination...
1. At the moment I'm thinking I'd take a trip to San Antonio, Texas. I've been there before, but I was a little one so I have a hard time remembering much about it. The Riverwalk seems like a cool place to shop, eat, and people watch (my favorite).
2. There has to be some site-seeing involved. I really enjoy museums, art, history...all that. I'd take a trip to the San Antonio Museum of Art. (source)
3. Speaking of history, a visit to the Alamo is a must.
4. I'd obviously need some good food. Best part about Texas, I'm pretty sure. That and the boots. Which leads me to...
5. BOOTS! I'd have to get me a new pair of boots for the trip. Since it's my birthday and all, I'd get a fun pair like these. But I also like these, and these, and these, oh goodness, and these.
There would be tons of picture taking involved at every stop, as always, but that's just part of traveling!